Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
Steviva Brands, Inc., respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Steviva may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of other users.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Steviva’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim has been infringed is located on the site;
- your home or business address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright or intellectual property owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
If you are seeking permission to use Steviva trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department at firstname.lastname@example.org , not the copyright agent.
Steviva’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Steviva, Inc.
818 SW 3rd Ave., Suite 1340
Portland, OR 97209