There Is No Such Thing As Failures, Only Unexpected Results
learning from your mistakes and growing from your failures
Motivation speaker Anthony Robbins once said “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” I for one have experienced a lot of results that I didn't expect and for that matter didn't desire. But, from each result I grew. I looked at what I did right and what I did wrong and evaluated the results and adjusted my game plan to take me to a result that would be more desirable.
Self-examination and introspection are the tools of trade if you want to win this game and garner the results you are looking for. I am going to share with you a very personal experience and give you an example of results that I was not looking for and how it played out in my growth and learning.
They say that the school of hard knocks has a high tuition and in this case the tuition was through the roof. But, in the end I have found myself with an honorary PhD in life. After soul crushing events come to a close I found that forcing myself to pick up the pieces and sort out what was left brought a sense of closure. If you find yourself in a situation similar it is inevitable that you will have times that you think “I can't” but, let the words of sages guide you with… “If you can't you must. If you must you can.” Like a Phoenix from the ashes your focus will come back.
Create a life plan for yourself; where do you want to be in a year, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years and more. What is your legacy going to be? Evaluated what you could have done better, what you did right and how to garner better results from relationships. You will likely find that you will become a better and stronger person from this.
The take home on this story is that no matter how different the results are from what you expected, you will rise up, break the chains of bad decision making, learn, change and prosper in the future. After all, if you do what you have always done, you will get what you've always gotten. Here are few great tips on how you can take what you have learned from unexpected results and turn them to your advantage:
Examine the result you got compare it to the result you desired and focus on the desired outcome.
Take your time. Napoleon never made an immediate decision. He waited at least 3 days. He figured that in that time the matter would settle itself … if not, he would have a well-seasoned solution developed.
Make yourself number one! Embrace the fact that you deserve a positive outcome and you are good enough for great things. Keep repeating this to yourself until this is tattooed on your belief system.
Without failure there is rarely growth. Here's to a future for you that garners the results that help you grow.
Have an excellent Day!
Steviva Brands, Inc.
So check this out. Steviva Blend and Fructevia were designed for cooking and baking and so is our line of attractive, super strong and dependable organic bamboo utensils. The best part is for a limited time they are free with your purchase of our new five pound bags.
Our organic bamboo utensils are 14" long and have a convenient "eye" in case you want to hang them from a rack or hook.
The Steviva Brands line of bamboo utensils are made of organically grown Moso bamboo that is distinctively attractive and super strong.
Bamboo is 16 percent harder than maple, it's naturally anti-microbial; it holds the promise of a sustainable, cost effective, and responsible alternative to the widespread clear cutting of our old growth forests. This naturally harvested bamboo is not a food source, or a habitat, for the Giant Panda.
One of these... your choice, is free with your purchase of one 5lb bags of Steviva Blend or Fructevia. And yes of course we will ship them free within the US but and if you use the following discount code/coupon WARONWEIGHT when ordering and we will give you an additional instant 20% off your order. Who can pass up a deal like that?
Seeing The World As It Is
The truth is what it is. It's neither good nor bad. It's simple reality.
Tailor your concepts to fit reality, instead of trying to stuff reality into your concepts. No matter what you believe, it won't change the facts.If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is really true, there would be little hope of advancement in the world. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. If fifty-million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing. Successful people are realistic and aren't trapped by false appearances.
Stay realistic on the road to success.
copyright 2013 www.yourdailymotivation.com
No More Excuses... It is Time To Get Fit!
“You’ve got to schedule workouts like any other important thing in your life.”
We all lead complex, demanding lives. On any given day, you can find dozens of reasons to skip a workout. Now that we are firmly into the new year, give yourself a fresh start by making sure fitness becomes an integral part of your complex life. We asked dozens of exercisers for their favorite "worst" excuses not to exercise, and the best ways to talk yourself back into your fitness routine.
1. I'm too busy. You've got to schedule workouts like any other important thing in your life. Everyone is busy. Being a grown up is about making choices, and choosing good health is one of the best you can make.
2. I don't have enough energy. Find a time in the day when you do have energy - there must be some window in 24 hours. If you're too beat after a long day of work, get in a few lunchtime workouts and make sure to squeeze some exercise in over the weekend.
3. It costs too much money to join a fitness facility. It's a long-term investment. Break down the dollar amount and figure what it's costing you on a daily basis - it can be as little as a dollar or two. Is that too much to pay for your fitness and health?
4. I'll never keep up with it. A valid point. The novice exerciser is at high risk of dropping out. The answer is to set realistic expectations. Try simply getting to your exercise facility three times a week for starters (even twice!), and see where it takes you. Statistics also show that good guidance is the key to stick-to-it-iveness in exercise.
5. It won't make a difference. Ah, but it will! You may not lose significant amounts of weight in the first few days, but you'll feel the effects right away. And powerful changes - muscle gain, more energy, weight loss - will be quite noticeable within a matter of weeks.
6. I feel too self-conscious. Get yourself some workout gear that's comfortable, is in a color you like, and that looks good on you. Yes, many exercise facilities are covered with mirrors, so feeling like you look okay will make a difference.
7. It takes too much time. We're talking about three hours a week - think about other activities you might cut back on, such as watching TV.
8. I don't like it. There are many different ways to exercise; in fact, variety is good for you. Try a yoga class, hiking, dancing lessons - anything active until you discover the exercise you most enjoy.
9. It's hard to motivate myself. Enlist a fitness partner - a friend, spouse to take walks with, or synchronize your workout schedule with a fellow exerciser from your fitness facility. Studies show this kind of support helps you stay with an exercise program.
10. It makes me sore/It hurts. Muscle fatigue is normal, but severe pain is an indication that you're doing something wrong. If you have trouble with normal movement (washing your hair, getting out of bed), you may have stressed muscles too much. Seek guidance from your fitness instructor about your exercise program and proper form to avoid injury and reduce muscle soreness.
Keeping yourself hydrated during your work out will make it even more effective. Don't forget to drink plenty of water! What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brands Pure Stevia Powder. Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order Fructevia, Steviva Blend or a Steviva Brands Pure Stevia Powder. Now, start moving.
This information and other information is intended for general reference purposes only and is not intended to address specific medical conditions. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical exam. Prior to participating in any exercise program or activity, you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
Low Glycemic Reduced Sugar Diabetic Safe Coconut Pecan Clusters
Serving Size: 1 cluster
Carbs Per Serving: 4.6g
Prep Time:<25 minutes
Skill Level: Super Easy
Chocolate is made from plants, which means it contains many of the health benefits of dark vegetables. These benefits are from flavonoids, which act as antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from aging caused by free radicals, which can cause damage that leads to heart disease. Coconut is highly nutritious and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is classified as a "functional food" because it provides many health benefits beyond its nutritional content. Pecans, the only native American tree nut, contains more than 19 vitamins and minerals – including vitamin A, vitamin E, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, several B vitamins and zinc. One ounce of pecans provides 10 percent of the recommended Daily Value for fiber. Studies have shown that nut consumption may increase metabolic rates and enhance satiety. This makes this recipe the perfect healthy, low carb, diabetic safe snack. Enjoy!
4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
2 tablespoons Fructevia, Steviva Blend or a dash of Steviva Brands Pure Stevia Powder
1 ounce pecans, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Place unsweetened baking chocolate in a sauce pan on medium heat. Stir until smooth.
Reduce heat and add pecans and coconut. Stir until well mixed.
Drop by tablespoon sized ball onto a wax paper lined baking sheet to make 12 clusters.
Chill or freeze until set.
Store in the refrigerator.
Become a Steviva Brand FAN on Facebook for even more tasty low sugar recipes!
Not Sure Which Product is Right For You?
Try All Three and Save!
SAVE OVER $20.00 with the Steviva Brands Sampler! To get you acquainted with our products we are offering 1 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3ounces / 37 grams by weight) Steviva Brands 100% Pure Stevia Powder, 1 lb Bag of delicious Fructevia for cooking and baking and 1 lb Bag of Steviva Brand Stevia Blend for cooking and baking. A $62.35 Value now only $32.00! Plus use the following discount code/coupon when ordering and we will give you an instant 10% off of your next order. Please enter the following code when ordering: STEVIVA10. Go to http://www.steviva.com/store/ and enter discount code STEVIVA10 when checking out.
*does not apply to international orders
For More Low Carb and Sugar*Free Recipes Go To Steviva Recipes!
Two Complete Programs Atkins and South Beach - Our Gift To You! Overcoming the boredom and lack of variety is perhaps the biggest obstacle you will face in a diet. Well, that is about to change. With this Complete Atkins and South Beach Diet Program, your variety will be vastly improved. You can set up your meals weeks in advance, or you can plan around whatever your local grocery chain happens to have on sale that week, saving you thousands each year on your grocery bill. F r e e with any Steviva Brands purchase, you will receive, The Atkins Diet Plan, The Atkins CARB COUNTER and Over 1000+ great recipes. Plus the 4 week South Beach E-Plan, Over 1000+ South Beach Recipes, Glycemic Counter, to keep track of your sugar intake, Substitution Food List & South Beach Shopping List, Helpful Tips and Hints to the South Beach Diet. All Free with any Steviva.com purchase! All of our products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with any of our products, send them back for a full refund. These plans will ALLOW you to eat almost everything you enjoy and will re-introduce you to foods you used to think were not allowed.The greatest part of this offer is that it will cost you nothing. It is our gift to you for your purchase of any Steviva Brand Product!