Who Am I Today?
how you define yourself can shape your future
How do you define yourself? Do you define yourself as your work? If you are a lawyer do you cross examine your family? If you start defining yourself as your vocation, your behavior your role in your family you will become what you are labeling yourself.
Perhaps when you make mistakes you refer to yourself as a screw up or you may refer to yourself as a procrastinator. If we start labeling ourselves it can become a self fulfilling prophecy and can color our lives which determines our future behavior. We all make mistakes, we all procrastinate but it does not make us procrastinators or any other label for that matter. Labeling ourselves can effect us permanently both good and bad.
Do you feel gifted? Well I have news for you. We are all gifted. If you believe this you will feel a sense of confidence and empowerment you may have never felt before. This is the day I want for you. You are not what your past is. You are what you are right now. I invite you to sit down and make list of "who are you really". Describe yourself in precise detail. Really take time with this and be very conscious while you do this. You will see a lot of negative beliefs but, you will also see a lot of good things too. Now that you can see who you think you are and how you define yourself make another list with all the traits of the person you want to be. Do this in the exact total detail as you did the first list. Take your time with this. Go inside and find this person. This is who you will be if you are committed to make your life better. This is the person you need to be. You should fuse with this person. If you were this person how would you move, how would you breath what would your posture be, how would you treat other people? Embrace how you would talk, walk, move and soon you will see your basic behavior start to change. You will become this person and before long your entire identity will change. But, you must decide to commit to this otherwise it may not work.
The way you define yourself will determine where you will go in the future and if you do not like the way you are defining yourself today, you do have the ability to change it right now.
Here's to your new future.
Thank all of you for your patronage.
Have an excellent day.
Steviva Brands, Inc.
Successful People Make Decisions
It's your life. You decide what you're going to do with it.
If you don't run your own life, someone else will.
You're in control of your life to the degree that you make decisions.
To control the outcome of anything,
you control the action at the point of decision making.
If you let others make decisions for you, you give up control.
When you control the decisions, you control the actions.
Take charge of your life,
so there is no longer a need to ask permission of others.
When you ask permission,
you're giving someone "veto" power over your life.
Only you are responsible for your life.
Take control and start making those decisions.
10 Reasons to Warm Up
Tempted to skip your warm up? Don't! Your warm up is an important part of your exercise routine. Here are 10 vital reasons for starting out with a warm up and not taking shortcuts!
- Increases degradation of oxyhemoglobin. In lay person's terms, warming up helps break down the chemical complex of oxygen, which enables it to separate from the blood and enhance its delivery to the muscle.
- Increases body temperature. Warming up reduces the potential for muscle and connective injuries.
- Increases blood flow to exercising muscles. The more blood that reaches the muscles, the easier the delivery of nutrients required for energy production.
- Increase blood flow to the heart. More blood to the heart means a reduced risk for exercise-induced cardiac abnormalities.
- Decreases muscle viscosity. Hey, if viscosity is bad for your car engine, it's not any better for your muscles. Warming up enhances the suppleness of the muscle.
- Help promote sweating. Remember: sweat is good. Sweating reduces the amount of heat stored in the body. Your body spends more energy cooling itself than through any other activity.
- Enhances the speed of transmission of nerve impulses. Motor faculties improve greatly when you're warmed up. Need proof? Get out of bed and run to the front door. You'll probably bump into something, or worse, fall down. If you walked to the front door, and stretched. You could run like Forest Gump.
- Increases the blood saturation of muscles and connective tissue. Sounds messy. In reality, the more blood reaching the muscles, tendons and ligaments, the better the elasticity of these tissues. Which means better performance and reduced chance of injuries.
- Prepares the cardiovascular system for impending workload. Helps the heart and blood vessels adjust to the body's increased demands for blood and oxygen.
- Prepares muscles for impending workload. Warming up may reduce the likelihood of excessive muscle soreness.
This information and other information is intended for general reference purposes only and is not intended to address specific medical conditions. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical exam. Prior to participating in any exercise program or activity, you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
Speak Kindly to Yourself
“What is this self inside us, this silent observer,
Severe and speechless critic, who can terrorize us,
And urge us on to futile activity,
And in the end, judge us still more severely,
For the errors into which his own reproaches drove us?”
-- T. S. Eliot
How do you talk to yourself?
Would you talk that way to anyone else?
Our thoughts create our reality.
How do you typically think about yourself?
Do you berate yourself for being stupid, sloppy, forgetful or insensitive?
Do you watch yourself with interest, respect and compassion?
Stay alert to your self-talk and let go of judgments that don’t serve you.
"Self-acceptance is my refusal to be in an adversarial relationship to myself."
-- Nathaniel Branden
Low Glycemic Sugar Free Chewy Coconut Bars
Carbs Per Serving: 12.45 g
Prep Time:<55 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
1 cup Steviva Brand Stevia Blend or 1/8 teaspoon Steviva Brand Stevia Powder
1/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
1/2 cup butter or low fat margarine, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup soy or whole grain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsweetened coconut, finely chopped
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup raisins
Beat eggs, Steviva Brand Stevia Blend or Steviva Brand Stevia Powder and maple flavoring in medium bowl; mix in butter/margarine and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; stir into egg mixture. Mix in coconut, walnuts, and raisins. Spread batter evenly in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake in preheated 350ºF oven until browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack; cut into squares.
Total Calories: 1576
Calories Per Serving: 98.5 serving size 1 bar
Total Fat Per Serving: 5.25g
Saturated Fat: 3.10 g
Cholesterol Per Serving: 42.56mg
Sodium Per Serving: 22.5 mg
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 12.45g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4
Try All Natural Steviva Brand Stevia Blend and Steviva Brand Stevia Powder!
SAVE OVER $10.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #1. To get you familiar with our products we offer 1 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder and 1 lb Bag of Steviva Brand Stevia Blend for cooking and baking. A $34.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
SAVE OVER $6.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #2. To get you familiar with our products we offer 2 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder. A $31.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
SPECIAL ON 2 STEVIVA BLEND 5lb BULK BAGS - It's granulated like sugar and dissolves quickly and has the same sweetness as sugar, so it is very easy to measure and great to cook or bake with! A $109.98 Value plus $18.20 shipping for only $99.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE (Domestic only - no overseas orders) Click Here For Immediate Free Priority Mail Shipping!