Drawing Success into Your Life
seven easy steps that will bring you closer to success
Success is defined differently by all of us. I have seen people with a great deal of financial success while emotionally they were bankrupt. The best kind of success of all is the well rounded success of having every facet of your life covered. There is of course financial success but, there is also emotional success, family success, educational success and the list can go on and on. Whatever success you desire to draw into your life you will need a plan… a road map if you will. The following seven tips are used by every successful person in the world. Now they can be used by you.
Decide What You Want
Step number one, decide exactly what it is you want in each part of your life. Become a "meaningful specific" rather than a "wandering generality."
Write it Down
Second, write it down, clearly and in detail. Always think on paper. A goal that is not in writing is not a goal at all. It is merely a wish and it has no energy behind it.
Set a Deadline
Third, set a deadline for your goal. A deadline acts as a "forcing system" in your subconscious mind. It motivates you to do the things necessary to make your goal come true. If it is a big enough goal, set sub-deadlines as well. Don't leave this to chance.
Make a List
Fourth, make a list of everything that you can think of that you are going to have to do to achieve your goal. When you think of new tasks and activities, write them on your list until your list is complete.
Organize Your List
Fifth, organize your list into a plan. Decide what you will have to do first and what you will have to do second. Decide what is more important and what is less important. And then write out your plan on paper, the same way you would develop a blueprint to build your dream house.
The sixth step is for you to take action on your plan. Do something. Do anything. But get busy. Get going.
Do Something Every Day
Do something every single day that moves you in the direction of your most important goal at the moment. Develop the discipline of doing something 365 days each year that is moving you forward. You will be absolutely astonished at how much you accomplish when you utilize this formula in your life every single day.
Have a sensational week!
Steviva Brands, Inc.
What You See Is What You Get
The realities of life result from many outside factors,
none of which you can control.
Your attitude, however, reflects the way
in which you evaluate what's happening to you.
It is not your situation,
it's your reaction to the situation that's important.
Things always seem to turn out best for those people
who can make the best out of the way things turn out.
Life at any time can become difficult.
Life at any time can become easy.
It all depends upon how you adjust yourself to life.
You cannot always control your circumstances.
But you can always think positive thoughts. There is nothing either good or bad,
only your thinking makes it so
Make Time For Exercise - ten foolproof tips
“Remember, when you exercise consistently, you’ll have something that’s truly beneficial for your heart and your soul.”
Life seems increasingly complex these days. There are children and pets to care for, partners who need attention and errands to run. On top of that, the cell phone is ringing, the email is chiming, faxes are flying and taxes are coming due. How is a person supposed to find time to exercise?
The key is to make exercise a priority. In a survey of both active and sedentary adults, both groups had 24 hours a week available for their leisure pursuits. So - there is time to exercise! Workouts of 30 minutes, three times a week, add up to a mere hour and a half out of the possible 168 hours in the week. Remember, when you exercise consistently, you'll have something that's truly beneficial for your heart and your soul. Some tips to help you fit in fitness:
1. Pencil in the time. Plan ahead. Make an appointment with yourself and pencil your workout in your schedule. When exercise time becomes a priority, just like a meeting with your boss, you'll give it the importance that it deserves.
2. Remember the benefits. Most regular exercisers will tell someone who doesn't exercise: "You're just not making it a priority." Actually, the non-regular exerciser may feel that the costs of doing the activity outweigh the benefits. Remind yourself that taking a 30-minute walk before work can increase your energy level throughout the day, increase productivity and boost your mood. Isn't that worth a half-hour less sleep?
3. Be prepared. Lay out your exercise clothes the night before and exercise first thing in the morning.
4. Blend it in. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily activities - do you normally walk the dog? Put on your exercise shoes and pick up the pace a notch. Extend the walk to 20-30 minutes - that's your workout (and your dog will love it.) Other ideas: Take the stairs instead of the elevator, park the car in the far end of the parking lot and walk. Use any way you can to increase your daily activity level. It all adds up!
5. Make family and friends time active time. Enroll in a parent-child swim or gymnastics class; take the kids to the park and make an obstacle course for yourself out of the playground; make a date with your spouse to take short after-dinner strolls; get together with a co-worker for a quick lunch plus some brisk window shopping.
6. Set limits. Don't eat lunch (or play your favorite after-work video game) until you've completed your workout for the day. Linking your workout to a well-established routine will help ensure that your exercise quickly becomes a healthy habit.
7. Hire a coach. A good way to ensure your success as a regular exerciser is to assign someone to be your personal fitness "coach." This person could be your spouse, co-worker, a close friend or a sibling—someone who will understand your weekly fitness goals and who can nix any excuse you come up with for not achieving them. Your coach's duties include checking in with you several times a week to see how you're doing. If you miss a workout, the coach can be understanding, but should insist on a scheduled make-up session.
8. Be ready with Plan B. Expect obstacles and overcome them. When your favorite exercise bike is occupied at the gym, jump onto a treadmill or a rower, or start your weight training and return to the bike later. Think about trying a new piece of equipment to spice up your normal routine. This new skill will make your workout more exciting.
9. Create your own bonuses and incentives. A month of workouts can equal a new outfit, an upgrade in equipment, a massage, a half-hour with a personal trainer, a yoga class, or a fancy pair of cross-trainers.
10. Be forgiving. There is a delicate balance between a firm commitment to exercise and a rigid compulsion about keeping to a pre-determined workout schedule. By developing a flexible, healthy attitude about your exercise program - making it part of your life, not your entire life - your enthusiasm for exercising will always remain high.
Drink lots of water. If you exercise for an hour a day you lose 20 percent more fluid than you would if you just sat still and it's even higher on hot, summer days. Dehydration can cause headaches, diarrhea, muscle cramps, and exhaustion, and water is the best (no-fat, no-calorie) way to hydrate. What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon or 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cranberry juice to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder . Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder.
Believe in Your Unlimited Potential
"You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality."
How do you typically define yourself? Do you tell yourself and others that you are slow and methodical, that you have two left feet, that you are lazy, or unimaginative or that you can’t hang on to money?
In our unconscious self talk, most of us rarely say positive things about ourselves. List the positive and the negative ways you describe yourself. Then look over your list and contemplate how those definitions limit your ability to be cosmic in your outlook and performance.
"Belief has the word ‘lie’ in it... and that pretty much sums up what the world has us believing about ourselves."
-- Doug Firebaugh
"We are what we believe we are."
-- Benjamin N. Cardozo
Sugar Free Low Glycemic Flax Seed And Nut Granola
Carbs Per Serving: 6.5 g
Prep Time:<20 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
1 cup flax seeds
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chopped almonds
1 stick of butter -- melted
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla powder (sugar and alcohol-free)
1/4 cup Steviva Brand Stevia Blend of or a tiny dash of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder
In a large roasting pan, mix together flax seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut and nuts. Drizzle with melted butter. Stir in cinnamon, vanilla power and Steviva Brand Stevia Blend. Toast in the oven at 325 degrees for a half hour, stirring every 5 or 10 minutes.
165 calories (8% calories from fat)
3.3 g protein
2.0 g total fat (4.9 g saturated fat),
6.5 g carbohydrate
4.2 g dietary fiber
4.8 mg cholesterol
121 mg sodium
Try All Natural Steviva Brand Stevia Blend and Steviva Brand Stevia Powder!
SAVE OVER $10.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #1. To get you familiar with our products we offer 1 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder and 1 lb Bag of Steviva Brand Stevia Blend for cooking and baking. A $34.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
SAVE OVER $6.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #2. To get you familiar with our products we offer 2 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder. A $31.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
Steviva brand organic tea cut stevia leaves are approximately 40 times sweeter than sugar. Stevia leaves can be added to your favorite tea or they can be your favorite tea. We are offering 1 kilo/2.2 lbs for $29.99 our regular price is $39.95. Click here to order as many as you want.
5 lb of Steviva Brand Organic Yerba Mate Green Tea - This stimulating herbal beverage has the unique ability to wake up the mind without the nervousness and jitters associated with coffee. It is amazing and delicious and on sale for $36.90. The regular price is $45.00 Click here to order as many as you want.