How To Be A Big Fat Loser
basic tips on how to lose weight and feel great
Now that we are at the conclusion of this year and going into the next, it is time to make the resolution to stop feeling like a big fat loser and become one by losing all the fat you gained. And I am here to tell you how to do it in seven easy to follow steps.
1) Cut all the sugar out of your diet
2) Reduce the size of your portions
3) Always eat breakfast.
4) Never let yourself go hungry, it slows down your metabolism
5) Never eat after 8 pm.
6) Drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water everyday
7) Get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day It is just that easy. It takes a little discipline and some support from family and friends but, you can lose as much weight as you want to over time. First and foremost I would like to make the point that weight loss is created in the kitchen not the gym. So, we need to stop eating foods that are putting weight on us and start eating foods that will help us shed pounds.
Sugar is the number one culprit for adding body fat and keeping body fat on. You can replace sugar with Steviva Brand Stevia Blend, it measures and pours exactly like sugar it is all natural and has no calories or carbohydrates. You will need to monitor the carbohydrate content of your diet and make some adjustments. Carbs are burned by the body to produce energy. Any carbs that are not burned off from exercise or activity will be stored as body fat by your body. And we don’t want that.
You should not eat any high glycemic carbs after 7 pm and eat only protein foods or vegetables. And never eat anything after 8 pm. It is also important consume an adequate amount of high protein foods in order to build and maintain lean muscle while unloading that unwanted body fat. But make sure you balance this protein with plenty of green leafy vegetables because when people start consuming too much protein the extra protein can become a stressful stimulus for the kidneys.
This is even more of a concern as we get older and our organs are less efficient and effective. I really can't emphasize enough how important it is to increase your water intake as you increase your proteins. Your liver and kidneys will thank you. Plus the added water will help you lose the weight much faster What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder. Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored.
Start cutting your portions of food down, at first only by 25%. See how this feels for you. You must have smaller meals more frequently. The mantra you should chant daily is “less food more often”. Never skip breakfast. It may sound funny, but research shows that eating more helps you lose weight. People who consistently eat breakfast lose more weight and maintain the weight loss longer.
After a full night of fasting, your first meal sets your metabolism’s furnace burning, provides the fuel you need to stay alert and perform your best. Kids who eat breakfast do better in class and adults perform better on tests and have better retention and performance too. If you’re in a rush, and don’t have time to cook, hard-boiled eggs are perfect.
Prepare them in advance, and eat them with a little salt and pepper. They’re super easy to make and very portable. Enjoy your hard-boiled eggs with some salsa, but read the label to be sure there’s no added sugar. If you must have cereal make sure it is whole grain preferably organic and above all that it does not contain sugar, and then limit yourself to only 1 cup a day. Now for the dreaded work out part of this weight loss equation. Do some type of aerobic exercise i.e. walking, jogging, swimming, stationary cycling, aerobic dancing, etc. on a daily basis and preferably do it in the morning. At first try to average 30 minutes per day.
However, if some days you can only do 15 minutes, that's still a lot better than doing nothing at all. But, as a rule of thumb do something daily. Muscles burns more calories than fat so, tone your muscles with weight training three days per week. When I say weight training this can be as simple as working out with a couple of 5 lb. dumbbells. Toned muscles can really boost your metabolism and cause you to burn more calories 24 hours a day and yes, even while you're sleeping you'll be burning more calories. Look for situations to be active.
Park as far from the store as you can rather than looking for the closest parking spot. Use the stairs rather than the elevator, a rake rather than a blower, etc. Look for the "difficult" way to do things - the way that requires the most effort. Above all the best way to be a consistent loser this year is to avoid the "3 P's" - weight loss pills, powders, and potions! There are no quick fixes. If you pursue diet and health with courage, discipline and consistency weight loss will happen. So there you have it: the success proven formula for weight loss. Easy as pie, or not, maybe a hard boiled egg instead.
Here's to a new you in the New Year!
Steviva Brands, Inc.
Above All, Always Embrace Honesty
You always experience the consequences of your own acts.
If your acts are right, you'll get good consequences.
If not, you'll suffer for it.
There are always two choices, two paths to take.
One is easy. And your only reward is that it's easy.
You cannot do wrong without suffering wrong.
Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice.
Wickedness is always easier than virtue,
for it takes a short cut to everything.
But over time you learn, you can't make wrong work.
Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts
and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.
You can never lose anything that really belongs to you,
and you can't keep that which belongs to someone else.
Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.
Get Addicted To Exercise
One of the hardest things about exercising is sticking with it. And, let's face it, a walk here, a bike ride there and an aerobics class every now and again isn't the stuff good, strong bodies are made of. But, if you can keep up your motivation for a couple of weeks, it will become a habit -- and you'll really see and feel results.
Here are six simple steps to make fitness as natural as waking in the morning and falling asleep at night:
1. Timing is everything. Work out at a time that fits your schedule. If you plan to hit the gym after work, but often stay late at the office or have social engagements, it's going to be hard to make your workout a regular part of your week. For most people, mornings are the most realistic time. If you can get up an hour earlier for one week, you might find that exercise wakes you up and energizes you for the rest of the day.
2. Seek convenience. Pick a gym that's close to the office, so swinging by in the morning or on the way home is super easy. Before you know it, your car will practically be steering itself there.
3. Make it a "given." If you do work out in the evenings, make sure your friends and family know that other engagements will have to wait until after your exercise time. The more you and everyone else in your life becomes accustomed to scheduling around your workout, the less likely you'll be to blow it off for other activities.
4. Think ahead. Half the battle is being organized. It doesn't take much. While you're packing your lunch or laying out your clothes for work the next day, be sure to pick out clean exercise clothes, pack your gym bag and fill up your water bottle so you can get up and go in a jiffy.
5. Talk it up. Decide that you're going to be that person in the office or around the neighborhood who is awe-inspiring for motivation. When co-workers start noticing your weight loss, tell them that you now exercise four to five times a week. Make it a character trait, a fact of life -- not just something you've been dabbling in lately. Hearing yourself describe your life in this way makes it real -- and will inspire you to keep it up.
6. Become an addict. The truth is, the "feel-good chemicals" released during high-intensity workouts can leave you craving exercise. If you can reach the point where you yearn for that fitness "high" the way someone might desire coffee, motivation will no longer be an issue.
When you are exercising don't forget to drink plenty of water! What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon or 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cranberry juice to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder . Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder.