four habits to keep it pumping
It's almost Valentines Day, and hopefully you are feeling loved! The healthy heart in the human body functionally serves as a circulation pump with an electrical impulses, using sodium, potassium, and calcium contracting the muscle and sending blood, oxygen and vital nutrients all through out the body. Heart disease is a huge problem in America, being the number one killer, with an approaching 600,000 people dying each year.  Heart disease encompasses multiple afflictions and diagnoses, such as congestive heart failure, congenital heart disease, heart attack, stroke, and coronary heart disease.  Many health problems, like heart disease, can be avoided with diet and lifestyle. However, there is another component to good health, beyond the well known basics. Imagine a triangle, and in one form of medicine, Applied Kinesiology  , there is what is referred to as the “Triad of Health”. The foundation of this triangle is on the “structure” of the body, with the sides comprised of “chemical and mental”. It is is the realm of the “mental or emotional” category that can be a largely overlooked component of heart disease. Cardiologist Dr. Mimi Guarneri highlights those hcg drops and all the hearts different aspects in her book The Heart Speaks.  Do these 4 things regularly for a healthier and happier heart and life.
1. Let Go! Emotions can be overwhelming, and may get bottled up. What happens when pressure adds? You will get an EXPLOSION if you don't express your feelings! Don't go there, by daily trying to release the hardships you endured. Talking or journaling can be an outlet, or exercise. Find something that works for you. Consider Emotional Freedom Technique, or otherwise known as tapping, which is a quick and easy tool that has profound effects. 
2. Follow your passion! Do you feel a sense of fulfillment in your life? What gets you “lit up”? Doing what you love is like spiritual food for your heart. Either in your work life or outside of that, connect with an activity that you enjoy regularly. If you love to dance, and its been a while, turn up the music at home on an evening after work. Don't put off the simple pleasures that put a simile on your face.
3. Forgive and stop worrying! We all experience feelings of resentment at one point or another, to others or even ourselves. Holding on to this is toxic. We just have this moment to live, and often we are either in past or future. Realize that each person in any given moment is doing the best they can, and if you've been hurt, don't keep on hurting yourself with reliving that situation for the past. Talk with a professional or trusted friend to help you through life's challenges.
4. Do the basics! It is the basic lifestyle habits that create a compound effect that will lead you to health or away from it. Don't use tobacco, eat plenty of vegetables, eat fruit for dessert, and exercise.
This information and other information on this site is intended for general reference purposes only and is not intended to address specific medical conditions. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical exam. Prior to participating in any exercise program or activity, you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional. No information on this site should be used to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
- 25 times sweeter than sugar
- Zero calo..
CocoSweet+ starts with harvesting or "tapping" the blossoms of a coconut tree. Farmers ..