If I Didn’t Do It Somebody Else Would Have
a random act of kindness can change the world we live if
If I didn’t do it, somebody else would have. That simple phrase makes my stomach hurt because that is a rationalization for somebody who has obviously compromised their values and the expense of another. Or is it?
That is a phrase I am very familiar with since I worked in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles for the longest time. It brought back the memory of an 18 year old girl who had just moved to Hollywood to fulfill her dream of being an actress. It is a small town girl makes good role. She is drop dead gorgeous, full of energy and a zest for life. Enter the washed up film producer/director. “Hey honey, you wanna make it in pictures”? I think you know where I am going with this. It is the typical casting coach scenario. Six months later she is making films but not in the industry she had hoped for and she is doing a lot of things she never expected in a million years she would do. And in the end the producer/director shrugs and says; “hey if I didn’t do, somebody else would have”. But, would they have?
On the other side of the coin and man in the same town had found a grocery bag which contained an envelope. He picked the bag up and looked in the envelope. It contained around $50,000 in cash. Without hesitation this man took the money to the Police. It seems that an elderly woman had withdrawn her savings to move it to another bank. She had inadvertently left the bag near the bench where she was waiting for the bus. The money was returned to her. And the man? Well, he never asked for a reward and he wanted to be kept anonymous making this truly a random act of kindness.
Good begets good and visa versa. What kind of person are you? And what kind of people do you surround yourself with? Today I will anonymously perform at least one random act of kindness. Perhaps you can join me in redefining the phrase “if I didn’t do it somebody else would have”. Pass it forward.
Thank you for your patronage.
Have a sensational week!
Steviva Brands, Inc.
Success is a State of Mind
If you truly want to be successful,
start thinking of yourself as successful.
The only thing that stands between you
and what you want from life,
is simply the will to try it
and the faith to believe that it is possible.
There is nothing on earth that you can't have,
once you mentally accept the fact that you can have it.
The feeling must come first.
If you actually feel successful,
if you have a deep inner conviction
that you'll always have all that you need, it will be so.
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe in,
your mind can help you achieve.
5 Good Pieces Of Advice
“There are a lot of ways to be physically active and it all counts.”
1. "Always remember that a body in motion tends to stay in motion. Newton was right all along - inertia is tough to overcome for any object, most especially a human body. You get into a groove to exercise, both physically and psychologically, and the momentum can be so strong and so effective."
2. "After you exercise, take a few minutes and close your eyes, and really think about how good your body feels, how clear your mind is of stress and confusion. You may not like the time when you're exercising, although hopefully you will learn to enjoy it, but that after-exercise buzz always feels great."
3. "Don't overlook the physical activity you get in your everyday active life, like doing housework, gardening, walking the dog, or playing with the kids. There are lots of ways to be physically active and it all counts, so you may be exercising more than you give yourself credit for."
4. "Think of it this way: There are 168 hours in every week. If you exercise for just four of those you'll feel really good and accomplished the other 164. It's really just a small investment, isn't it?"
5. "There is no inherently bad food on the planet - it's often a question of how much you're eating. I don't like the word 'diet,' which is often about denial and the elimination of food. Instead, sit down with a registered dietician and get your eating patterns analyzed. Just as you should start an exercise routine and gradually increase the intensity, so you should gradually introduce a healthier pattern of eating."
Keep yourself hydrated! Don't forget to drink plenty of water! What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder . Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder.
"If you had a friend who talked to you like you sometimes talk to yourself, would you continue to hang around with that person?"
-- Rob Bremer
Thanks to the power of our inner critics, most of us have a very poor opinion of ourselves. Yet self-contempt merely keeps us miserable and stuck in our mediocrity.
If we were to make only one change to transform the quality of our lives, we might try sending a little love our own way.
"A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
-- Channing Pollock
"Unkind criticism is never part of a meaningful critique of you. Its purpose is not to teach or to help, its purpose is to punish."
-- Barbara Sher
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
All Natural Sugar Free Cream Cheese Frosting (Great On Holiday Cookies and Cakes!)
(makes 12 servings)
Skill Level: Easy
1 Cup Low Fat Cream Cheese
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1/2 Cup Steviva Brand Stevia Blend or a dash of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder
Place all three ingredient in mixing bowl and mix by hand until cream cheese is soft and all ingredients are mixed together well.
Total Calories: 1104
Calories Per Serving: 92
Total Fat: 84.8g
Saturated Fat: 52.8g
Total Carbohydrates: 32g
Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2.6g
Dietary Fiber: 0
Try All Natural Steviva Brand Stevia Blend and Steviva Brand Stevia Powder!
SAVE OVER $10.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #1. To get you familiar with our products we offer 1 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder and 1 lb Bag of Steviva Brand Stevia Blend for cooking and baking. A $34.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
SAVE OVER $6.00 with the Super Duper Let’s Get Acquainted Special #2. To get you familiar with our products we offer 2 - 8 ounce by volume bottle of (1.3 ounces by weight) Steviva Brand 95% Stevia Powder. A $31.75 Value for only $25.00! PLUS WE WILL SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE! Click Here To Order!
Steviva brand organic tea cut stevia leaves are approximately 40 times sweeter than sugar. Stevia leaves can be added to your favorite tea or they can be your favorite tea. We are offering 1 kilo/2.2 lbs for $29.99 our regular price is $39.95. Click here to order as many as you want.
5 lb of Steviva Brand Organic Yerba Mate Green Tea - This stimulating herbal beverage has the unique ability to wake up the mind without the nervousness and jitters associated with coffee. It is amazing and delicious and on sale for $36.90. The regular price is $45.00 Click here to order as many as you want.