|March 14, 2005|
Eight Great Tips To A New You!
Spring is weeks away and summer is even further off. If start taking the steps toward change -- the steps vital to the process of ridding your life of the old and implementing the new -- you will soon show the world your true potential!
In a great new book I discovered, "Awaken the Diet Within, From Overweight to Looking Great" I discovered the following essential steps to losing weight and getting fit:
1. Awareness: What needs to change and why. And how you got into this situation.
2. Education/Knowledge: What is healthy living and what isn't. What you should be doing to get more healthful.
3. Purpose: Dedicate your life to something, your reason for living -- bigger than food, bigger than what your body looks like -- decide what you are passionate about and make a difference with your life!
4. Determination: It is great to want something, we can want it with all our heart, but if you aren't determined to realize it, you will fall short. You must become determined to succeed and do not accept excuses that will only serve to undermine your progress!
5. Inspiration and Application: Research the success of other people and become inspired to do what they did, but until you apply the lessons taught, incorporating the knowledge imparted to you, with purpose and determination, you will not be as likely to succeed. Line up all of these tools to insure the best chance for your success!
6. Motivation: Motivation comes from doing. The more times you take the right step, the more times you successfully avoid your vices, drink your water and get your exercise in, then as you start to see changes in your mind, body and soul, motivation starts rockin' and becomes a self-empowering synergy that is real and will keep your progress continuing in your desired direction.
7. Attitude: As long as your carry yourself with an attitude of success, you are going to keep moving in the right direction.
8. Take Action: You must implement all of the above in your life.
One great and proven way to lose weight quickly and effortless is to drink more water --- over 96 ounces per day! Sound boring? What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon and if you want 1/2 cup of unsweetened cranberry juice to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder. Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder.
If any of you have a web site that you would like to promote Steviva Brand products on, we have a great affiliate program that will pay you a 15% commission on every sale. Please sign up here. We have affiliates making thousands per month. Why not join?
If you have questions about our products we highly recommend going to our Frequently Asked Questions pages or searching our resource center. Our resource center contains hundreds of links to a variety of sites that contain information regarding stevia, low carb, health and more. Check it out!
Have you missed out on one of our newsletter? Please go to our Newsletter Archives and you can read all our past issues.
Blend well. Using a small scoop or spoon, place 30 to 36 small mounds of mixture on a cooking spray coated cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for fifteen minutes. Serve warm or cool. As soon as they are cooled, place in a cookie jar to develop moistness.
Two Complete Programs Atkins and South Beach - Our Gift To You!
Overcoming the boredom and lack of variety is perhaps the biggest obstacle you will face in a diet. Well, that is about to change. With this Complete Atkins and South Beach Diet Program, your variety will be vastly improved. You can set up your meals weeks in advance, or you can plan around whatever your local grocery chain happens to have on sale that week, saving you thousands each year on your grocery bill.
Free with any Steviva Brands purchase, you will receive, The Atkins Diet Plan, The Atkins CARB COUNTER and Over 1000+ great recipes. Plus the 4 week South Beach E-Plan, Over 1000+ South Beach Recipes, Glycemic Counter, to keep track of your sugar intake, Substitution Food List & South Beach Shopping List, Helpful Tips and Hints to the South Beach Diet. All Free with any Steviva.com purchase!
All of our products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with any of our products, send them back for a full refund.
These plans will ALLOW you to eat almost everything you enjoy and will re-introduce you to foods you used to think were not allowed.
For More Low Carb and Sugar Free Recipes Go To Steviva Recipes!