|January 16, 2005|
I hope our newsletter finds you and your family well.
of the fully mature, fully functioning, self-actualizing personality is
the ability to be objective and unemotional when caught up in the inevitable
storms of daily life. The superior person has the ability to continue
talking to himself in a positive and optimistic way, keeping his mind
calm, clear and completely under control. The mature personality is more
relaxed and aware and capable of interpreting events more realistically
and less emotionally than is the immature personality. As a result, the
mature person exerts a far greater sense of control and influence over
his environment, and is far less likely to be angry, upset, or distracted.
Resolve to think like an optimist, no matter what happens. You may not be able to control events but you can control the way you react to them.
The Holiday weight gain is a temporary set back. Take the first step by eliminating processes sugar from you diet and replacing it with All Natural Steviva Brand Stevia Blend ONLY $14.95! That's $2.00 (nearly 15%) off our regular low price and Steviva Brand Stevia Powder ! So... let's start losing some weight!
If any of you have a web site that you would like to promote Steviva Brand products on, we have a great affiliate program that will pay you a 15% commission on every sale. Please sign up here. We paid out over $3200 this week. Why not join?
Thank you for your patronage.
There is a close association between personal charisma and success in life. Probably 85 percent of your success and happiness will come from your relationships and interactions with others. The more positively others respond to you, the easier it will be for you to get the things you want.
Law of Attraction
Are a Living Magnet
Teresa of Calcutta
Would You Feel?
Lasting charisma depends more upon the person you really are than upon just the things you do.
Continually look for ways to improve other’s perceptions of you so that you can be more influential with them. Be a living magnet.
First, be clear about the messages you are sending and the perceptions you are creating in others. Are these perceptions consistent with the impressions you want to make?
Second, see yourself and imagine yourself every day as an important powerful and charming person. Treat others as you would if you were already strong, famous and influential. Fake it until you make it!
If you’re confused about how much water you really need, I’m not surprised. Conflicting advice in recent headlines appears to contradict the old "8-a-day" advice we all grew up with. Is it necessary to chug down eight glasses of water daily, or is this recommendation exaggerated and out of date?
We’ve heard for years that eight glasses of water daily is the minimum necessary to keep healthy. Your weight loss and health depend on it. Drink the minimum and see clearer skin, better sleep, better sex , improved vision. We’re warned of impending dehydration without at least eight glasses. But, the tide has turned, away from liquid nutrition toward examining your daily diet, including what you eat, as well as what you drink.
Here are my best tips for staying hydrated:
1. How much water you need depends upon your weight, your activity and your climate. If it’s hot, and you’re exercising, you’ll surely need more water than when you’re sitting at a computer all day.
2. Fresh fruits and vegetables add fluid to your diet. You’re going to benefit from the water in these foods. Lettuce is 97 to 98 percent water; and so is watermelon. Other good "fluid sources" include carrots, (88 percent water), fresh tomatoes (93 percent water), and fresh celery (94 percent water).
3. Since cooking vegetables decreases the fluid content, eat a big, fresh salad every day, and at least two servings each of fruit and other vegetables.
4. With age, we need more water, because we become less sensitive to body losses and our sense of thirst diminishes.
5. Clinical evidence shows that people with a history of kidney stones can lower their risk for reoccurrence by increasing their fluid intake.
6. Drink more water if you're exercising and perspiring a good amount, especially in a dry climate.
7. Water is the best fluid you can drink. It has no calories, additives or preservatives. I drink tap water because my municipal water company produces a high quality product at an inexpensive price. In fact, regulations on tap water are more stringent than bottled water and the average bottle of water costs more than a gallon of gas or milk, sometimes 500-1000 times more.
8. In terms of weight loss, drinking water will not cause you to lose weight, but use water as a strategy or tool to help when you’re on a program to lose weight. Drinking water between meals can help curb your appetite.. and so will snacking on water-filled fresh vegetables and fruit.
9. To prevent dehydration, follow these recommendations from the American Water Works Association:
Keep yourself hydrated! Don't forget to drink plenty of water! What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder . Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder.
"Tolerance does not . . . do anything, embrace anyone, champion any issue. It wipes the notes off the score of life and replaces them with one long bar of rest. It does not attack error, it does not champion truth, it does not hate evil, it does not love good."
-- Walter Farrell
As we understand it, the spiritual journey is not about becoming perfect. It’s about acceptance, releasing judgment, and embracing everything in wholeness.
This is a great challenge for our personality. We’ve grown up comparing ourselves to others, always judging how we’re better and worse than those around us. And many of us are very good at finding fault with ourselves.
If we release judgment, then nothing needs to be fixed -- including you. Explore inviting your soul to help you accept all that is and experience a whole new way of living.
"Wherever you are is always the right place. There is never a need to fix anything, to hitch up the bootstraps of the soul and start at some higher place. Start right where you are."
-- Julia Cameron
For More Great All Natural Sugar Free Recipes Go To Steviva Recipes!