|Sunday, October 31st 2004|
I hope our newsletter finds you well. We now reach over 500,000 like minded individuals.
If you have questions about our products we highly recommend going to our Frequently Asked Questions pages or searching our resource center. Our resource center contains hundreds of links to a variety of sites that contain information regarding stevia, low carb, health and more. Check it out!
Thank you for your patronage.
Have an excellent
Think About Your Future
Determine The Consequences
Make It A Top Priority
“Visit your local running or cycling stores. They often have maps or a bulletin board that advertises clubs or group activities.”
If you're new in town or new to outdoor exercise, you probably don't know where, or how, to find the best outdoor exercise routes. Here are ten easy ways to help you figure it out:
1) Contact a few hotels in your area; they often have maps of local walking/jogging trails at the concierge desk.
2) Ask your neighbors and co-workers for recommendations, especially the active ones who have lived in the area for a while.
3) Contact your city's Chamber of Commerce; if they don't have the information at hand, they can tell you where to go next.
4) Contact the main office for Parks and Recreation in your city; they usually know lots of trails within their sites.
5) Contact your local YMCA or health club for recommendations.
6) Does your city or town have its own web site? There may be information or maps of the best exercise trails.
7) Local newspapers or newsletters often publish a calendar of events. Look for weekend 5K walks and runs, or cycling club rides that can introduce you to a great new route.
8) Join a walking, running or cycling club.
9) Visit your local running or cycling stores; they might have maps or a bulletin board that advertises clubs or group activities. Lots of times the salespeople are athletes themselves and can be a good resource.
10) Get a local map of your city or town and highlight all the parks and recreation areas. Set aside an afternoon and have fun exploring!
While your exploring the outdoors don't forget to drink plenty of water! What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Steviva Brand Stevia Powder . Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored. Click here to order stevia powder. Now, start exploring.
"When guilt rears its ugly head confront it, discuss it and let it go. The past is over. It is time to ask what can we do right, not what did we do wrong. Forgive yourself and move on."
--Bernie S. Siegel
"I have made it a rule of my life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy . . . you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in."
-- Katherine Mansfield
"If we don't forgive ourselves for our mistakes, and others for the wounds they have inflicted upon us, we end up crippled with guilt. And the soul cannot grow under a blanket of guilt, because guilt is isolating, while growth is a gradual process of reconnection to ourselves, to other people, and to a larger whole."
-- Joan Borysenko
"Light burdens borne far become heavy."
-- French proverb
Natural Sugar Free Halloween
*If You Do Not Have
These 3 Spices, You Can Substitute 1 Tbs. Of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
Pour into a slightly sprayed and dusted 9x9 square pan. Bake for 22 –25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely!
For More Great All Natural Sugar Free Recipes Go To Steviva Recipes!