THE STEVIVA SWEETEN IT-UP BLOGGER RECIPE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the United States who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. This contest is sponsored by Steviva Ingredients, Inc. of Portland, OR. Employees, officers and directors of sponsor, affiliates and promotion partners, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Applicants are responsible for complying with all rules of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:00 am Pacific Standard Time on August 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on October 31, 2017 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on the Deadline Date. To enter, visit www.steviva.com and follow the Steviva Sweeten It-Up Blogger Recipe Challenge link on the homepage. All entries must include your full name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address and blog name. If entries do not contain all necessary information, entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Judging: The winners of the contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria
Does this recipe taste great with every bite or sip? Would you want to make this recipe over and over again based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
Visual Appeal: 25%
Does the recipe show well on a plate or in a glass? Do your eyes make you want to eat this or drink this recipe before you even smell or taste it?
Does your recipe show originality? Is this recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes in order for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All recipes and photography become the property of Steviva Ingredients, Inc. and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this contest, you grant Steviva Ingredients, Inc., and licensees all right, title and interest in the submitted entry, including the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media, (now or hereafter existing,) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
4. Winners and Prizes: Winners will be selected as follows: One Grand Prize Winner will be awarded $1,000.00. One beverage category winner will be awarded $500.00. One entree category winner will be awarded $500.00. and one baking category winner will be awarded $500.00. Sponsor has the right to publish winner’s names and recipes in future company promotional activities. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria. Winners must submit an affidavit of eligibility.
5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined and notified on or about November 15, 2017 by regular mail and/or email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the sponsor and its agencies, if any, to use the winner’s name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials in this contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, all winners will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received and/or an insufficient number of entries meet the minimum judging criteria. In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify sponsor, and its affiliated partners, from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
7. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts of the State of Oregon and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
At Steviva, we want to make sugar reduction as delicious and effortless as possible. Let's start you off with a welcome discount!
Enter your info to the right to receive 10% off your first purchase.