18 May Weight Loss Tips for the Constant Dieter
Does it seem like you’re constantly on a diet? You’re not alone! You may be surprised how many people feel the same way. These weight loss tips for the constant dieter may be what you’ve needed to finally make the dieting roller coaster stop so you can get off.
Maybe you’ve tried every diet that’s come down the pike. You’ve eaten grapefruit to the point where you can’t stand the sight of them. You’ve given up carbohydrates but still crave sugar, potatoes, and bread. Seeing that it was a losing battle, you gave up on every one.
You may have had some success at losing weight, only to gain it back. Let’s face it, it gets discouraging when you hear that most dieters will regain the weight they’ve lost within three to five years. With those kinds of odds against you, you may wonder why you bother.
The reasons you keep trying to lose weight may vary. You know you need to lose weight to improve your overall health or reduce symptoms of disease. You can’t fit into your clothes or you have a reunion to attend. There could be any number of other reasons.
Regardless of why you want to slim down or how many times you’ve dieted in the past, if you want to succeed at losing weight once and for all, you may be better served by following the example of those who’ve achieved their goal and kept the weight off.
Weight Loss Tactics to Master
Effective weight loss tactics for those who’ve succeeded include these techniques:
1. Look at weight loss as a life change rather than the means to a particular end. You’re not merely losing weight; you’re making a commitment to change your eating and exercise habits so your health and life can improve.
2. Learn all you can about food, the nutrients needed by the human body, and how to provide your body with the fuel it needs, rather than overfilling it with foods that will make it sluggish and unhealthy.
3. Learn to work through frustrations, loss, and stress without turning to food. In many cases, those successful former constant dieters have turned to exercise as a means to release the stresses that often cause people to resort to their old eating habits.
4. Recognize when your body is truly hungry. Discover how to recognize your body’s signals to stop eating when you’ve had enough, rather than continuing to eat until you’re stuffed.
5. Focus on your health and fitness, instead of dieting to look good. Instead of dieting for a short term goal – getting into a bikini or looking great for a class reunion – be more concerned about how the foods you eat affect your health.
6. Learn to recognize proper portion sizes. Eating correct portion sizes will allow you to eat only the amount of food your body needs.
7. Acknowledge only temporary failure when you blow it. Rather than giving up when you’ve eaten too much, decide to start again the next day.
8. Seek and allow support from others. Getting a mentor who’s a weight loss success, joining a support group, or including a friend to hold you to your goals will help spur you on to success.
Break the constant dieting cycle
These weight loss tips for constant dieters are given with the hopes that you can finally find the ideas that will allow you to break the dieting cycle. You don’t have to be one of the many dieters who’ve failed.
You can learn how to make changes in your eating habits to make the weight leave for good. Take your time, learn what your body needs, and then provide the nutrients and exercise to become healthy and happy.
To help you along your path to meeting your weight loss goals drinking more water and cutting out sugar is your best tactic. What I suggest is adding the juice of half a lemon to 32 ounces of water with a sprinkle of Fructevia, Steviva Blend Fine Powder or SteviaSweet Pure Stevia Powder. Aside from being less than 2 carbs, you will get the health benefits that the stevia provides along with the vitamin C and electrolytes that lemon have. You can substitute limes for lemons if you get bored or even mix it up with some unsweetened cranberry juice. Click here to order Fructevia, Steviva Blend Fine Powder or SteviaSweet Pure Stevia Powder.
Have an excellent day.
Steviva Brands, Inc.